Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introduction.


Welcome to my blog. Your probably here because you may found this page on my facebook account. or I repost this blog for everyone to see. Whatever the reason may be, your probably here becuase you are an otaku.

ARCHON 2009, © Carlo Montoya

Otaku (おたく/オタ) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with interests, particularly any sport, a hobby or basically your interest of certain hobby, but here in the Philippines, you are called an Otaku when your interests involves anime, manga, and video games, Its particularly where I put most of my attention to aside from concentrating in my studies.

Personally I thought I was the only person who's interested in this sort of hobby and interest but I've been involved with the otaku community here in my country. People have been asking me for dates of anime related events, cosplay events and conventions, usually through SMS or PM. So I decided to make a blog dedicated to the hobby I'm interested in and probably most of the cebuano and cebuana anime enthusiast out there would probably want to read and see the latest cosplay events, photoshoots, cosplayers, hobby conventions and Japanese related trends. Hopefully you guys could bare with me for my blog is still new and needs adjusting. Furthermore, welcome to Anime Otaku Crib and the world of fantasy happening in Cebu City!


No comments:

Post a Comment